Tuesday, September 22, 2009

- 22.09.2009 -

What a complacent day after so many tedious and sleepless nights. Today finally can feel free from stress.. Perhaps for 1 mere day only? Yep, the answer is 1 day only. Assignments stress is so common for undergraduates.. God damnit..If we could endure and bear with assignment stress, we are already getting our degree.. I did indulged myself by shopping.. It has been quite some time since I last bought things for myself, in a free conscience..

What is haunting me? Loneliness? I've passed so many couples, families and even soloist in the shopping mall. Perhaps, the highest ratio was families, followed by couples and lastly soloist. In fact, I did not see soloist which the number is more than 10. Well, the worst part was, I counted myself as the soloist. XD.

As usual, the legacy says that Leonard's assignment is always not the edge in his academic.The legacy remains true.. The pro is... at least, I acquire some oxygen earlier compared to others..

No comments:

Post a Comment