Friday, August 27, 2010

- . . . . -

Sad. I am very sad.
Depressed. I am very depressed.
Angry. I am very angry.
What can I do? Facing loneliness deep inside from the bottom of my heart..
I can rely on no one anymore...Its just all about myself...
Sometimes, the truth is just so real but actually it is a fake truth, I know that..
I tried to be optimistic, but if the truth is not towards the optimistic side, what's the point of being optimistic. Even if you try to best and fly to the sky, it will never happen. So why try so hard to fly? The social force is just too cruel...
I wanted to mix, but what's left behind will never be in front (unless what's left behind has legs).People try to best to be smart, I am trying even harder to be ignorant, and it just cant happen.. can you feel how I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment