Tuesday, February 15, 2011

- Life at Perth -

Nothing is really that simple,
Theoretically, everything is really simple for me when I first planned what I will be doing at Perth. Things really turned out differently, hot and dry where both are consistent with how I feel now. Communication is really a problem there, perhaps I still have not get used to the way they speak.

I am really sad and I miss my family real much, friends as well.
Nothing for me to say, I even gave up what I was planning to maintain. No will to survive where I had only an omelet and cup of coffee for the day and drank tap water, but the tap water was really nice, it is salty!!!

that's all for the update.
Was really hoping to go back but nothing will change cause I chose this path.
There's always a tradeoff somewhere along the line.Fortunately, my vision is still clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment