Thursday, March 24, 2011

behavioral shift

Waking up early is not too bad for a day.
However, it was mean to just walk out of class just like that when you have responsibility to guide your students in their unit. Well, when a person has some authority in his field, he can actually cause a behavioral shift to his/her subordinates somehow with the condition of existence of incentive by his/her subordinates. My conjecture is that everyone will be prepared to go for their tutorial next week. At at minimal point that they will just bump it through giving illogical ideas. For me, I am always armed its just that I don't feel like giving out points and ideas( participate). Somehow, I am also influenced by the incentive to change my behavior since this is my final semester. In today's event, I've learned not to abuse authority if I am given the authority to do something.Maybe in his point of view, he is trying to help students to improve their communication skills. For me, I am still okay, just a little traumatised by his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment