Tuesday, January 25, 2011

@.@

Time passes extremely fast recently. As I realized how many days left for me here, my summer course has come to an end.
My lecturer mentioned "I used to play a happiness cycle game with my students, try to recall which events in your life which made you happy or extremely sad".
I tried to recall, but none really triggers me to laugh inside. How about sad?
Strangely, I was not sad as well..
A different phase in life I would say. I am not happy or sad. Strange thing..
On the surface, I really do not really bother about going there..
But why are all these dreams haunting me?
The meaning of my dreams I studied so far indicated that I am really scared and nervous deep inside.
Given this scenario:
I was trapped in a building where I was actively finding an elevator. I found one, it stopped at floor 9 and the doors opened and what I saw was nothing. After that, few monsters appeared, but they disappear after a while.

I've figured out somehow why I dreamed of that.
Funny enough, it actually impacted me in my daily life.
3 more weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment