Thursday, January 6, 2011

- Delightness -



Finally, I've finished another role playing game. It is a nice game undeniably. The soundtracks are nice though and the game play is awesome.
Generally, this game is about alchemy. Although my chemistry sucks, but I like this game very much. At least, this system will guide me along the game unlike Chemistry.

Storyline of the game is nice as well..

I would give 9/10 to this game although I didn't really c"complete" the entire game due to time constraint.

The game play was quite tough for me.. As I need to train vigorously on my characters...but the outcomes were fun enough to offset the difficult training process. I spent 40 hours 28 minutes in the game within a week.. How awesome..
I wish i could study 40 hours 28 minutes per subject and the outcome will definitely be different again!

No comments:

Post a Comment