Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hypocrites.

It is even harder to endure while you are facing substantial hypocrites around you, especially you deem them to be your close ones.. It is so saddening.. When they needed help, they seek for you and when everything is over, nothing in common anymore between us. Well, I always told myself not to believe in this ideology which means I chose to be ignorant while I am not. I really believe in people that I really want to believe in. Although the statement looks tautological and self-evident, but the truth is I choose people to put trust on. Well, it looks like this batch is a failed and unsuccessful investment especially in friendships. I will even be more cautious due to adverse event that I faced recently.
Why hypocrisy will always outlast truth? This is because when one honest person cannot outlast a bunch of hypocrites, the person joins them just like "when you cannot defeat them, join them". I still remembered clearly we discussed and talked about hypocrites where we both hated them all. Well, perhaps for me its still hate but not for you anymore.
Fair enough, I am not God. You can't expect me to do everything.. Although on the surface I might look strong, I need someone to support me. How can stand loneliness all by him/herself? I can, but until the day I die, I will have regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment