Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the road not taken

LoL. when it comes to this phrase I will always smile to myself.

Anyways I am really serious now. There is no one I can rely on. I can only rely on myself I strongly believe, who would be there when I really needed someone? I am glad that my family members were with me but I believe I will find someone much closer than I thought. I chose the harder path this time; forgoing the path which I feel that it is more suitable for me. Hopefully I will get good returns in future. Are qualifications really that important?

I believe there will be no short cut especially when my life is destined to travel through a path where substantial obstacles will be in the way.

I still remember the phrase vividly until today.. I think YOU who and what I mean..

No comments:

Post a Comment