Thursday, June 18, 2009

- 19.06.2009 -

When an asset is fully depreciated, there goes it's value..
When a human dies,there goes his/her life..
As examination is over,I feel nice for the first time in this year..
The feeling is as calm as a wave-less ocean..
In other words, there is no such thing as wave-less ocean..
Which also indicates that my calm feeling is not true,or does not even exist from the start..What should I do during my free time?
Rest and recuperate? Well, if resting helps, I am pretty sure there are other better alternatives compared to resting,and resting would be an opportunity cost for me.
Nothing could prevent time from moving.Seconds by seconds,slowly depreciating objects in the world...What could I possibly do?
My back aches badly..That's a sad thing..
Am I getting old?
Perhaps I should start gaming?Or reading?Easy to list out,hard to choose..

No comments:

Post a Comment