Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday,June 10,2009

Changes all the time,time does not change anything,just depreciates everything,time just creates global depreciation in all things in this world. Trade off of the depreciation is wisdom,knowledge,experience and less ignorant.Less ignorant describes everyone in this world.The degree of ignorance increases when ones' do not think,and thinking irrationally and self-centered will make one more ignorant. I saw substantial people which are ignorant in GGC. Most of them, to be honest,I do not have hope in them as humans which will rule the world,by their far-king attitudes. Time makes people and humans worst in attitude. Even I felt myself changing to a kind,one of a kind..I wish,I wish, I really wish my depreciation rate would be faster where my residual value is low,and and and and my life span is shortened by 3 quarter.Then my organic depreciation rate would be as high as the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment