Friday, June 26, 2009

- 26.06.2009 -

Nothing could ever put a full stop in my desire in this life.
The ultimate truth to sufferings is just death itself.
Preparing for finals; to get with the fear before death;yet nothing could encumber my desire.
A picture does not tell anyone its meaning,literally or figuratively.
A video clip could convey a message with a meaning but without conveying it's feelings.
So what could convey a holistic meaning and feelings? Nothing, I assume.
Mother Teresa's saying would make me feel even more passionate about death.
Humans are really the most idiotic race I've ever seen.Including me myself.
In fact, most of them to me are retarded. Even retarded people would be better than them. I see hidden hostility in them. Living in an hostile environment is better than a hypocrite environment. Improvement of the world would lead to greater disaster. Improvement could be regarded as "deprovement" itself.
I wish Meteor or other things would struck earth itself and perish the entire human race. Humans are good for nothing.Perhaps I am wrong, it applies to Malaysians only.But, I believe if Malaysians could do such things, others are in the possibility as well as they are one of a kind.Take a knife and stab me, conceal your identity and I would thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment