Wednesday, October 14, 2009

- 15.10.2009 -

Today is the day that there will be a big hole in my world and life..
Perhaps, I was wrong..but.. you knew me well.. Challenging me in the morning would lead to no good at all...
In my previous relationship, you were there..
In this late one, there will be no one which will guide me through my destiny..
The trade-off of the happiness that I enjoyed was the time forgone and the current sadness that I am experiencing. Nothing is free in this world..
Perhaps, I could not and cannot make it through this time. If it happens, please forgive me.. life is vague and I don't see any reasons to survive. Mission statement had abolished hours ago..
I am just an object without life in this world..I don't feel and see any goals.
I think I can't even be a "half pail full person"...
I can't achieve my goals and purpose.
What's the point of staying here?

No comments:

Post a Comment