Saturday, October 31, 2009

- 31.10.2009 -

Why destiny is so cruel?
Some people are just so selfish to the extent they don't even bother.
And it happened that the selfish people are my close ones.
This sucks badly.
Well, no offense, but I really wish you all will be buried in hell.
Following by my death as well..
Why this gotta be related to me?
I want a peaceful life, which and where I couldn't get. Even after I explained in detail.They just don't bother.
Is life really worth this way?
Why can't I go solo normally?
Why must I stuck in between..
There are so many "whys" without answers in my life.
And worst part is..The answers will not be available..
I wish the world could leave me entirely...
Perhaps when the lighting strikes me, I would save my last breath to say "thank you God".

No comments:

Post a Comment