Wednesday, October 28, 2009

- 29.10.2009 -

Intention is important in everything.
When there are no intentions, there wouldn't be any actions.
Intentions create actions.
Well, no intention to blog. But somehow, the action existed moments ago.
For the first time, I felt weak and needed help from people.
However, even I can't, I will also not seek help from people.
My lecturer said once, "there won't be any advantage in a company for lone rangers."
During that moment, my thoughts on this statement sounded logical.
Well, I will try my best to break through this cycle, as lone ranger's nature is bonded with me already. Again, there's nothing much I could do.
On the bright side, I actually strategized the plans weeks ahead..
Well, if nothing goes wrong, I assume, I will be able to make this through again, of course, and certainly, with great obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment