Thursday, February 11, 2010

- 12.02.2010 -

Exam is finally over, I mean, ultimately over...
Time to relax..
Sometimes, when it is too hard to bear something,
a natural feeling of giving up sets in..
Yup, trust is important,
How good if this world is perfectly revealed,
Doubts will diminish in no time,
When information and trust are not consistent,
Trust will be distorted..
Why can't you say something....really true...
Somehow, the deviation of information is too high...
At times I really wished I could not see the information,
would rather side on the trust itself...
Even if I am blind, I can feel it, it's too obvious...
Even deeply inside acts in contrast of what the information is,
Prove yourself,
Do not wear a mask or masquerade yourself,
YOU once told me , "I am DIRECT".
Prove it ....
Why do you follow the flow?
Blending yourself with ignorant people, which ultimately deceive one another as routine.
My love towards you is ultimately pure,I can say that..
And what can love really do?
Unwise creatures are too many, as what I can see, what I felt, I believe my sense itself will not deceive me...
If you really think the cycle is suitable for you,
Go ahead,
Perhaps, my current situation now truly fits me...
When you want to fart, you fart,
When you want to eat, you eat,
When you are ignorant, try not to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment