Saturday, February 20, 2010

- 20.02.2010 -(2)

GOD!
Can you tell me how the fuck am I supposed to eliminate those accrued doubts in me?
What can I do??
What the fuck is wrong with this world?
I wish I could flirt around without being serious in LIFE!
BUT I can't,
I can't do any shits!
Some people just do not admit what they did and accept how I felt until they experience what I experienced.
Who the fuck you think you are?
Manipulating strings around me as though I am your puppet?
By concealing the truth, you can actually ruin my world!
How only can you speak truly to me?
I've waited 2 years for truth?
I don't mind waiting for another 18 years if truth can be sought.
Do you know how important truth is?
TRUTH is equivalent to my world!
I fucking hate things that are fucking fake.
When will you stop faking?
You are not Ichigo or vaizards!
Why do you want to fake urself?

No comments:

Post a Comment