Saturday, February 20, 2010

- 20.02.2010 -

At times, it is really frustrating to have a partner which do not tell you things; or rather cheating.
Well, if you did something, at least do clarify what's happening.
Not until the day when your partner finds out, you start to cover..
Lets say I go FUCK a girl and I didn't tell you, is it fine?
Even if the truth is unrevealed until the day we both die, or I die, this remains that I am a pure person, which do not cheat on you!This concept is about "by not telling is equivalent to lying".
I wish 1 day I could do the same thing as what you did to me, seriously. By DOING so, I have a strong ground to defend myself, saying " YOU DID THIS TO ME BEFORE", why should I bother telling you what I am doing!

The world is really a goner!
Where did these kind of people come from?????
Seriously this kind of attitude leads to great disaster.ESPECIALLY in RUINING my world!GOD DAMNIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment