Saturday, March 13, 2010

- 14.03.2010 -

- Keep your hands of my girl, keep your hands off my girl -

Evidences are vague, but the intention is clear.
Collecting evidences is not a really nice and pleasant thing to do..
Evidences are somehow related to my destiny.
Is it because of the geographical differences?
Or is it I am too different from others?
I do believe that the variances between me and others are high, but based on what I've observed, this is totally bullshit.
People always contradict themselves,and those out there, you know well who you are.
Will this world turn into a FLIRTING paradise soon?
If it is, I wish I can join the parade....
I keep observing and observing, collecting data,processing information and my conclusion is....
The world will turn into a brothel soon....
Flirting era will soon be over and..and...You could figure out what is after flirting...
Please God, bring me out from this world before the next era approaches this world.
Some people think they can, but actually they damn cannot....People out there, you know best who you are....

- this is a fucking offensive post -
Even triple threat position can't do shit! Pierces through armors and breaking minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment