Thursday, March 25, 2010

- 25.03.2010 -

Life is simple,
Especially when ones reach their limits in tolerance,
Pure disappointment will prevail. Anger and hatred are no longer in the same category with disappointment.
Humans are damn selfish, actions they do are based;were based on their personal interest. I've came across fat people(literally), thin people(literally),bitches(literally) who acted based on their own interest.
It has got nothing to do with me when an event which was not related to me occurred. However, I was pulled into the drain by their fucking actions.Literally, THEIR ACTIONS.
Based on what? COLLECTIVE PERSONAL INTEREST. And sadly, the another person did not really care about my position which was affected, blindly acted in the flow of their interest.
Seriously this is saddening... Some people are seriously rubbish!
They serve no purpose in the society; adds no value in the world.Likewise, they are consuming resources without contribution..What else can they do? Their role in this world is just bitching around,literally...
Kinda disappointed recently with people on the other 1/2 of my day.

There is nothing I can really do...
They are just....fcuking nuisance...

No comments:

Post a Comment