Sunday, March 28, 2010

- 29.03.2010 -

Year 2010 is a good one.
It is great because I can control my emotions till a certain extent and I am physically fine and undamaged. Well, I am already 21 this year, responsibilities will be more and more. Responsibilities in what sense?
Responsibilities such as not fucking around and screwing around and stay focus on my career. Bright future does not really come that easily.
By studying hard? I don't think so... Studying hard will not guarantee and place you in a bright future. Bright future to me is defined as " a healthy, happy and wealthy environment".
I can be single, I can be ill, I can be mentally sick.
That does not matter at all..as long as in my mind, I am happy, healthy and wealthy.
Wealth does not really make one person happy... Great wealth comes with great care, especially in maintaining them. If I am planning for myself, well, it will definitely be very simple.
Too bad, I am planning for two.. that will not be that simple. A person which always do unnecessary things will definitely put more burden in me.. It is good that the time to upload few hundreds of pictures in facebook to be replaced by doing something more beneficial..
Maybe, that's your nature and I can't blame you...

My world is always gloomy not because of you.. because of others, un-beneficial "impostors". Honestly, ask yourself, are they really beneficial bitching around and fucking around? If yes, I would really join the parade and march together with you all..

I am too old to start a new relationship, I am tired of lies and people, I can't manage to absorb more damage. 99% humans are fake. Real fake...
Perhaps, the world was created in this way and originally fake.

True love? Nah, that's total bullshit...I've heard it since years ago and none turned out to be real...And the current one is shaky... real shaky...It appears to be fake and real as well... My intuition can't help me because they are both equal...

No comments:

Post a Comment