Saturday, September 4, 2010

- a better future -

Come to think of it, I really glad that I suffered for years and I can see light along my path. Although its kinda lonely and depressing, I think in the long run I will be substantially better off in this current path. We are just from different world...I tried to blend in to yours, however, different nature all together. I am glad I entered into a new world meeting different people. I am capable of achieving better than average people, that is what I strongly think. Although I can't achieve normal-ness, I am glad that I am abnormal. If there are 100 people in a sample, and 99 of them are smart and brilliant, I think I am the 1 which is stupid and naive. It took just few years to see the difference between us... and I am already seeing it now..

No comments:

Post a Comment