Sunday, September 19, 2010

- the end? -

Will this be the end?
I do not have even a lil confidence in myself. How could this be?
When I see you for even few seconds, I was so helpless. I can't do anything.I want to talk to you but I couldn't. We are so far away from each other. How could I survive for another period of time. Deep inside I am so lonely. I am drowning and I couldn't breathe. Although I can laugh and smile but there's something really missing in me. I can't figure out what is the thing that is missing in life. I waited till today and I still found no answer. I am not as cool as what I look like. I hate fakers but ME myself is one of them. I don't wanna pass the burden to others. I wish YOU can really hear my wish and please guide me through this pain.. I am trying really hard now. PLEASE...

No comments:

Post a Comment