Tuesday, September 7, 2010

- Not that simple -

Its not that simple. In real life, perfect thing or perfect dreams are unattainable. You can be the most sincere and good person. However, you still lack of something. I can be kind,helpful and altruistically stupid. Well, I still lack of the driver to hurt people as they are all very selfish. Why I am doing so? I don't really know.. I just want to see a person who smile more than a person who cries in front of me.. I can't bear to see a person who is hurt; for physical it is always alright unless the severe ones but not a mentally tortured person. There's nothing much I can comment about myself because I have not seen enough about myself.. Maybe people might think differently, but I am absolute that I don't wanna see a person in torment especially close ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment