Tuesday, May 10, 2011

-

The end is just the beginning. Think of it, we came to this world without nothing, just with a soul and a physical vessel. As we grow older, we gain experiences, wealth,social links and these factors fundamentally determine our fear to death. When we finally realize those factors have no absolute value in life, we will lose our fear to die. But I doubt it would happen, even for me, sometimes I think I am scared of dying too but my ultimate wish is just to die without leaving any burden to anyone in this world. Too bad, I am not that selfish. If everyone can come and tell me, *GO DIE* I would just die. Don't dare me. I am not afraid of going hell. Suffering after death is just a myth. I personally don't think there will be more suffering to live. Life is just too tough and cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment