Monday, May 16, 2011

closer to the moon

Every steps I took made me feel that I am closer to the moon which is deemed to be heaven,perhaps hell since I have no confidence in God's existence.
While Ipod is injecting information that may distort the real meaning of life.
Is enhancement of every individual is really regarded as enhancement rather than degrading?
"We live life once and we have to improve ourselves everyday". Is this statement wrong? We were born with 100 and it slowly decrease till 0 would be a better idea?
Some people said "I had no choice but to follow this path, you think I am as lucky as you?". I would think that they are pure retards. By having no choice, it is a path where it narrows down uncertainties.What I mean is that who likes uncertainties? The more choices you have, the more risk you bear cause HISTORY will always haunts you. Believe me! Do you really understand how I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment