Saturday, May 21, 2011

Immunity

Immunity is just another word for disappointment. The more disappointment you face, the higher the immunity you have, the worst part is immunity will not decrease because it is already embedded in you.
Time is passing so fast until I realized that next month I am going home already. The warm feeling is back and I am feeling happy.. Of course, there will be some nice memories that will be taken back to Malaysia. I've been living so unhealthily here and living under pressure.Nightmare haunts me every night.. Well, I think its time to say goodbye. I hope I can pass every subject that I take and I will have a savepoint or checkpoint perhaps in life...
But definitely if I am given a chance, and only a chance is given to me, I will utilize all talents I have to reap the benefits in future. I would say it will be fruitful as there will be no room for errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment