Saturday, November 7, 2009

- 07.10.2009 -

Weird things coming and passing by all the time,
I tried to adjust myself..
However, my adjustments did not do any good..
People just don't adjust.
Hence, my adjustments meant nothing..
Examination is on Monday, yet I did not do any productive revisions.
The answer to life will be solved not by answer 1+1=2 but 1+1=0.
What happened to this world?
Imagine, a lecturer which could not communicate well,perhaps, can't communicate at all is teaching Communication In Business. Seriously, is this correct?
I tried to look at this matter with the Functionalist point of view, but somehow I did not see any relation which will be tied up with the other variable or variables.
It is not like thieves and policemen.
Maybe in this way it sounds better:
"In order to create a healthy society, hatred should be in the role of creating a healthy society".
"Maybe she is the one which is generating hatred..."
If God exists, please put a full stop to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment