Friday, November 20, 2009

- 20.11.2009 -

Wow...
That's what I can say,
Examination is over~
Throughout these few days meditating,
I found out that patience is very important in solving dispute, or even avoiding dispute. Patience is virtue in other words.
Maybe I was too tired and with my fatigued condition, I was unable to find fault.
Or even was I completely given up in finding faults?
Well, I just know, big problems arise from small problems.
Just try to solve them step by step..
I would really want to maintain in this kind of form until the day I die..
Recently, the punching machine in the arcade helped me in releasing my inner stress..
Thanks to it..
Well, looking forward for new things to do..
41 more days to my next summer school classes..

1 comment:

  1. Activities:-badminton
    -chess
    -swimming
    -table tennis
    -basketballInterests:- women
    Interested In:Women

    ReplyDelete