Monday, November 9, 2009

- 10.11.2009 -

How will I look good and handsome if I am not handsome?
How will I score good grades when I have no knowledge in that subject?
How will the world be peaceful if there are no good people?
How do we define life when there is no life in someone?

Sometimes, it is really hard to achieve something without much effort and ability.
For instance, good look will never be achieved in a natural way when someone who does not look good. It is considered permanent.
Of course, some may argue, saying plastic surgery would help.
However, this is not natural. Even you look good, you will never be able to forget how you once looked like previously. That is traumatic.
Accepting casualty and unfortunate events might be stressful.
Despite of all that, we still have to face the world.
Humans define what are good looking and good grades.
Will the world reverse until this extent where people think the current ugly people are good looking in future?
To be honest, this is fucking fine with me..
Not because I am, but I wish to see a reversing world where bad people turns good.

No comments:

Post a Comment