Saturday, November 14, 2009

- 15.11.2009 -

In two more days my exam is going to be over.
However,after watching 2012, I think that I would rather hope for the day than continue living after 2012.
Sadly, no doubts, life is full with doubts.
You dislike things about me, yet you yourself can't even realize what I dislike about you.
And yet you continue doing things, and under these circumstances, you still wanted to me to change.
I've gone through thousand miles of sufferings to reach this equilibrium..
Rather adapting, not integrating...
I hate to adapt, where it is somehow one kind of conformity.Like a subordinate to the employer, I have to do whatever he/she orders.
Isn't that good enough?
At least, think before you say something, or even before you proceed moves.
This is like a process of accumulating hatred in life..
Why I wanted to die so badly?
This is because everything is going against me...
I can tolerate your incompleteness...I just need time...
But please do not go beyond my limits and capabilities..
You should compare how I treat you and how I treated others ...
It is like sky and ground...
I feel bored, doing things which are not gaining any appreciation...
At least if you really appreciate, show it a little...
What's the point of keeping it?
I am an ordinary human, I wouldn't know what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment