Saturday, December 12, 2009

- 13.12.2009 -

Sometimes, it is really difficult to see what is ahead of us.
For instance, the values of society could be deceiving when we literally experience what is the values in the society..
Always think in depth what is behind the literal experience we gained, perhaps even if the literal experience was literal, we could on the other hand, gain extra complementary experience which might be useful in the later part of our life..

Few days ago, I could see that majority of the people are bad.
Maybe, I was generalizing, however, in my point of view, this is the ultimate truth. One goal might be good to individual but reacts as a nuisance to others. I've seen how realistic in "one" person. Well well, it is fine, I couldn't entirely blame him. But I believe, 8 out of 10 people are the same kind of that particular person I mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment