Tuesday, December 15, 2009

- 16.12.2009 -

A new phase of stepping quagmire has to be faced by me soon.
The world is always fair..
No matter how hard I try, God still punishes me..
I did not want forgiveness because forgiveness will never exist.
I've learned my lesson and wish to do better currently during this time.
However, what's done is done, nothing can ever turn back..
I've learned how to be faithful and try my best in everything, however the outcome showed that it doesn't matter anymore whether that I've change or otherwise.
YOU have raise the previous Leonard
and I would really thank that you took away the previous me and resurrect the current me.
Days will be as rainy as the weather here now..
It's always gloomy.
Even I tried to "drug" myself, but no permission was gained.
I would really like to accelerate my life so that I have no space to be emotional..
Why can't I take 5 subjects? I don't ever bother about grades already right now..
I guess its more suitable for me to be emotional, since the circumstances are all against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment