Sunday, December 13, 2009

- 14.12.2009 -

If death is painless, and it happens that I am having a gun, I would just utilize it on my head.
Loneliness is haunting me again, and of course, why do I feel depressed?
Some people are too aggressive..
Some people don't think before they speak..
Some people don't even know how to adapt to the environment..
Lastly, some people adept in putting masks on their face..
This world is full with nuisances, to me...
Some people find these nuisances are cherishing their lives.
Point of living is distorted when we are having distorted feelings.
Permanent happiness is no longer meaningful if it is permanent.
The term "balanced life" is just merely an ideology and term to console the pain we suffer..
Sometimes, I really don't believe the question that people are not asking you,
As it happens on me all the time and I had to answer it honestly..
It hurts me more and more when reality is distorted and blokes can act according to what they want.
It goes so unnaturally to me and so natural to you..
Outlook and image is never permanent...
When the day images and outlooks are kaput-ed, that's the day you will realize how important is my....

No comments:

Post a Comment