Monday, December 14, 2009

- 15.12.2009 -

Half of December 2009 is gone with the wind..
The trip to Penang was nice, although the activities were quite boring, but the consensus back in Penang made me felt contented.
Consensus remains consensus..
I am not in the flow with consensus at my current location..
Ended up doing nothing everyday,
playing games, doing shits all the time..
And can't do shit at times..
Sadly, people are the same..
I wonder, why people like to rush things?
And end up swearing for nothing...
If you knew it, do it quickly...maybe this statement can evidently portray my punctuality in life...
But I can see punctual persons will not be on the advantage side~
Because I ended up spending unnecessary time waiting..
Punctuality goes along with procrastination..
Unless, both parties are punctual, then the story would be different.
Time would be spent efficiently...

No comments:

Post a Comment