Wednesday, July 8, 2009

- 09.07.2009 -

Results were released days ago..precisely, it was 2 days ago.
I realized something important...
I will never go far in life..
As I will never achieve the best in everything although I have a lil talent in things..
As I was listening to Miley Cyrus - The Climb, the part of the lyrics suited my life...
" I can almost see it...",sadly sadly..
Once again,I was feeling-less when I saw my results..
It was so borderline and 1 mark could make so much difference...
But I was glad that it is all over...nothing to fret...just have to buck up my assignments next semester..that is all I could do..
Struggling in studies is not my concept..
But knowing syllabuses in real life and know how to apply is my aim...
"I can almost see my goal"...but the 1 mark made so much difference..
But I thank destiny as what people usually say "Life is never easy"..

2 comments:

  1. Hey... It is always a good sign if person did realize their own way of life but never knowing how far he/she can go... Furthermore, U did even know how to deal with your current condition... (fr my P.O.V): U can give good advise to me, means that U are a better person than me... Always be happy & enjoy Ur life because U will never faced them again... Good Luck man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..amin you do visit my blog..cool man..xD...yea..what's done is done..

    ReplyDelete