Wednesday, July 29, 2009

- 30.07.2009 -

Sitting at the corner of the pc room, previously was MacDonalds, staring at the clock waiting it to reach 10.00 , however, it seems slow..

Well, time is a torturing one ... especially when I am waiting.. There's nothing much I could do right now, feeling disappointed actually.. Perhaps, I should not expect that much from my education program..I wish I could end this shit as fast I could..

My friend asked me to read newspaper.. But in my point of view, newspaper is filtered by the authority..Sadly, newspaper actually shape people's thinking ...That's not really a fact though,but it is a fact in sociology,that's what I learned years ago. Some read it for entertainment..For me,I read newspaper occasionally just for the sake of reading..For me, I enjoy seeing disasters than landed on human, as such Tsunamis and Earthquakes.. It is a fact that this world is overpopulated and the highly populated world is a factor of congestion.. Biological weapons, nuclear weapons, powerful weapons,they are all bullshit ... nothing can be more dangerous than human being..Humans fight for space and oxygen. The higher the quantity of humans, the lower the space for them..

Humanity should come to an end ...
Some people would leave,some people would stay,voluntarily or involuntarily..
The question is "why is it so difficult to die?"

No comments:

Post a Comment