Saturday, August 1, 2009

- 02.08.2009 -

29 more days until Malaysia's big day..
I am looking forward for it..where I can sleep more and rest more but not waking up early and go for the congestion in the parade....
Statistics as a subject is hard.. even basic statistics could really kill me..
Why? The simplest answer is because Stats is Maths..Yesterday, I spent whole day plotting few ogives and histograms. They were extremely hard to be plotted..It is not really difficult but my brain has a bizarre notion which blocks mostly of all the absorption of maths knowledge.. I even had to memorize what to write on the bottom axis and top axis.. oh my god..
Fortunately, this challenge is extreme and quite risky.. But I believe if I put effort, I could do it.. The aim for this subject is Credit, maximally Distinction.. Honestly, I can't even smell high distinction..xD xD

No comments:

Post a Comment