Saturday, August 15, 2009

- 15.08.2009 -

Today, lorry drivers honked and flashlighted me again.. This time was worst, I was on the left lane.. It seems that there are many idiots who don't deserve staying in this world.. But sadly, they are a function in the society,according to the functionalist view. Sad to say, a function that provides anti peacefulness to the society..During that moment, seriously, I was so frustrated that I actually cursed them..And the worst part that, they contributed as a fraction in my life. I just cant avoid them because they are all around the country. Well, on top of that, my life consists of few friends around me, yet why would someone tries to minimize my friends even my friends were all minimized by me already. A simple life is like a simple company;entity which has a goal in their existence.A company's goal is to reap profit, as much as they could. For humans, I believe, is to get as much happiness as they could. For me, nothing seems to be happy because my life is not really that easy. Can religion really help me out? I don't think so, even for Jesus and Buddha, they both could not provide me an understanding of life.. Buddhism does not make me understand why I have to tolerate with others, gain peace in life while Jesus provided me a vague concept..

1 comment:

  1. Religion is sometime very much bullshit.
    and Buddhism isn't really a religion, it is a philosophy.
    and i think being tolerence could not be taught, eventually you'll learn how to(esp by observations and changing your attitude), like how you've always tolerated with the people around u(family & friends).
    btw, cursing is bad.
    =)

    WanCing

    ReplyDelete