Tuesday, August 25, 2009

- 26.08.2009 -

Malaysia Independence day is coming soon.5 days from now.. However, I am not affected by it(after encoding my phrase). What can I say? Yesterday was a bad day, all things went wrong. Got mocked by my lecturer.. She didn't even listen shit.. what could she expect? Besides, "LORRY DRIVERS" again, piece of crap... no wonder they ended up being lorry drivers. To me, they are all similar.Why? Because what I see becomes what I think. I couldn't generalize, but come to think of this, 10 out of 10 samples did the same thing.. Rudeness is the word. Impoliteness caused me to hate and despise them more and even more...Seriously, an ethical course should be implemented and made compulsory for all those shits. Finally, loads of assignments are coming..actually I've done quite a number of them already.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment