Monday, August 10, 2009

- T i m e -

Time does not wait for anyone in this world nor things..Time is the most selfish "thing" in the world. It does not see how pain one is..It does not stop and let one finishes his exam..it just goes on and on and on besides depreciating things,humans and ages living beings..One would never outrun the moon, yet one can never overlap the time. I saw how sad one it is when time does not wait.. But time is the only thing that I valued and value so far..Because only time can bring me to other phase of/after life..I am waiting patiently for the time being..Without time, 2012 will not be seen in life..I am waiting for the big day,which I truly hope the world would end..Time could be angel or devil in everyone's different perspective..For me, it is an angel..

No comments:

Post a Comment