Tuesday, August 11, 2009

- 12.08.2009 -

As usual, the tiredness which is bonded with me 24/7 since semester 2 commenced...
Nothing I could do about it..Well, I decided to spend 5 minutes to blog..
This morning was a breezy morning..A good start I assume.. Well, the breeziness made me think back of the game Final Fantasy 8 where this game gave me a breezy feeling last time.I kind of miss this game actually,*except the Fire Cavern part.. I have to wait until 10am for class.How sad it is..2 hours doing nothing in the Resource center..Recently, a girl from my college was quarantined due to H1N1..What can I conclude here? H1N1 is near.. It is a good thing for me and bad thing for others. According to my friend, H1N1 will not likely to kill a teenager. Besides, other sources educated me that H1N1 will only kill those people who are diagnosed with other sickness.. Diabetes? XD. wow..nothing much I could blog today.But the I really like nice wind that soothed me~

No comments:

Post a Comment