Wednesday, August 5, 2009

- 06.08.2009 -

How could I survive? How could I survive with 3 hours sleep a day..With classes and no additional sleeping hours during weekends? It brought me back to 3 years ago where I went to National Service. The morning fresh air creates a threshold to survive although there were stress and anxiety during that moment. The same concept I survived until today. Well, there is this particular place where I could get fresh air. Not every location that contains fresh air. This particular location I discovered after I paid the for the toll. And I drove fast ..This particular place provides me a sense of surviving every morning. I wish this is so gonna end soon. I am tired, extremely tired, with syllabuses and... Yea,TIRED is the word. Sleepless night, not to say 30 minutes to get me asleep, it's hours..sometimes 2 to 3 hours .. The moment of I slept was the moment I woke up because of the alarm clock. Sadly,nothing I could do, skipping classes is going to make me waste 1 year, or maybe months. I knew if I don't struggle, I am going to fail any units that I enrolled so far..Sadly, this is my destiny - My Life, My Destiny - ...But I believe, if I am able to endure for 2 more years, my life would be a complete complete! I mean as in sleeping hours, now I knew that sleeping really meant a lot to me. And the worst part is, during holidays,I did not really utilize my time sleeping. Sleeping is cool, the best friend of everyone in this world. I shall say, I don't need a true friend or "so-called" best friend, but inevitably, sleeping is my best friend...Perhaps, I am obsessed with sleeping..This is the best gift that God gave me for this year. Well, I wish I could sleep forever....like nobody's business...

No comments:

Post a Comment