Monday, July 20, 2009

- 21.07.2009 -

Holiday is going to end for me..Well,I wish and hope semester 2 will be a nice semester...Hopefully there are no nuisances and idiots in semester 2.

Well, what goes around comes back around.. The karma cycle... The vicious cycle of a phenomenon.. Blacks remained and labeled as "criminals" last time...

I believe, one fine day,I would break and free myself from "this" cycle..I had enough of this shit already since last 2 years. I felt tormented and suffered from mental breakdown when I get to know the "truth"..

Impartiality will never be real... And worst part was I have and had to bear the cost of idiots and nuisances..and it turned out I am the most fragile and it SHOULD be a priority to protect me..but it was other way round.. Well, even one fine day when I successfully break out and free myself from this cycle, I promise that I would treat others good..Perhaps as a token of appreciation or otherwise..

I could see how dangerous people are..sometimes, I hold my tears and sometimes, I couldn't. Well, this would be a nice lesson to me as I see what quality Malaysians have. I couldn't generalize that all humans are the same..but trust me, all are alike..because we share one common thing.. BLOOD COLOUR.. sometimes I even wished that I have blood which is BLUE in colour..Well,it will never happen..

My biggest wish in this world is not wealth, nor successful life..
To terminate the entire human race...
Life is all about hatred and grudges...

No comments:

Post a Comment