Tuesday, July 28, 2009

- 28.07.2009 -

Today is the day I attended my 1st CIB (Communication in Business) class.. Well, it was a 3 hours class but reduced to 2 1/2 hours just for today..It was and can be said is a blessing that my lecturer turned out to be a nice one. How fortunate this world will be if 90% of the people are so nice and polite. Perhaps, this is her job and she as a CIB lecturer has to communicate nicely to others, convey her messages efficiently.
This subject is essential for my future I assume. Even if I scored a pass in my Accounting, but I think scoring a distinction in this subject will alleviate me to a better level. Well, technically it is important to score in my MAIN subjects such as accounting and finance.. But, I can forsee how important is COMMUNICATION in future..
After today's class, I can see how poor is my communication skill in real life.. The equilibrium I "achieved" so far I assume was due to my communication skill. Maybe, this is because me myself chose this path but not my communication skill...I still see no light of hope in humans after all...Nothing will change, everything remains the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment