Friday, July 24, 2009

- 25.07.2009 -

Well, holiday left 2 mere days.
Been busy in clicking and clicking in facebook applications...
Especially in pet society..
Hence,it's all coming to an end...
Feet injuries due to basketball, thus can relax and recuperate myself for days..
However,going back classes is a pain in the ass because I have to walk in college..
In addition, my new units will not be as easy as before because it is all about mathematics and this is my weakness. Fortunately, I still have my burning desire inside that I will make the best out of it.. At the end of the day, I will find out which factor will be outlasted by the other factor...Living in an optimistic way is the same as pessimistic way because they two hold one similar truth, which is reality..
I have to endure for the next 14 weeks..

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Actually, I always red ur post, I never think of giving any comment,but I think I change my mind. I admit that U are really a good writer. Superb! I need to know u better becoz 'time change human'. So far, most of ur posts doesn't make me comfortible... U are really a subjective & stubborn kito(in Sanskrit, kito means persona/ a person). I used it as my trademark becoz now, I am stduying in Psycology & Mental Health, under the KEmenterian Kesihatan... I never inform u be4, but I already in this field 4 about 4 years...

    ReplyDelete